Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The portraid

Portraid (50 cms x 80 cms)

Hello everybody


I am Alex, and I have one sad history to my, perhaps funny for all of you. I am Architech, but before studying this, I wont study visual arts, because since was child I like draw all the time, I like paint people, human figures and landscapes.


I was trying to find somework painted, and finally the secretary from my brother's job, wanted at portraid of her with her daugthers, and she sending me the photography.


I bought the papers, and all the necessary material to begin, y was very happy, because finally I had a job doing what I like, and she was going to pay me $100 dolars, because it was going to be a big portraid.


I was painted the portraid for five days, and finally finish of paint it on a Friday (that was 15 days ago). The Monday I sent the portraid to her with my brother, and she said to him it was very nice, and she promise send me the money the next friday.


The friday came, and she did not order my the money, and my brother say my, "She already did not go to work, I think she resigned" and we was traying to call her, but she does not answer the calls.

So, my first job in USA did not have success. funny or sad? I think that both
This is the portraid what I paint, I used the PASTEL technique
Eyy Richard send my some photography that you liked, and when I had free time, I going to make you a Portraid.

No comments: