Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hello from Victor

Hi everyone,

Sorry that I haven't had time to write something in this blog for a while. I have been very busy with my new job in San Francisco. I am working at a store called Banana Republic now. I miss coming to class everyday and having conversations with everyone but I have been studying independently. I am still waiting until I will be a California resident to start taking classes at the community college so the classes will not be so expensive. I read the blog every week and I have seen the videos that our teacher makes. I wanted our teacher to write me or call over the summer but I guess he did not have time. I would like to come and talk with everyone sometime soon. Here is my email address if anyone would like to write to me: vpostolache@yahoo.com
I hope everyone is doing well and that we are able to talk soon.
Good luck, cheers.
Victor Postolache

No comments: