Monday, October 08, 2007

Hi, everybody

Hi, everybody how are you guys?
I apologized, because I didn't E mail to you guys.
because I forgot my student number so i couldn't sing in to the blog to write you guys
Anyway I found my student number last nigh let me start my story.

When I was coming to the Oh, I was hoping to comeback to CA.
But it didn't happen, I was living with my brother in CA, and my family were live in Oh
What happened was while i was in Oh My brother decided to move another state.
He moved to MN.

After that I stayed with my family in Oh.
know I don't have family in CA That is why I didn't come
Nobody knows what is going to happen tomorrow.


I started new life in Oh
I get job, and I go to school I work all the day i go to school night time

Let me tell you How is Oh

OH is a big state.
the life is so Jeep more than CA. the poor people and the rich
people can live in Oh. i really really like it.

There are a lot Somalia people sometimes I don't need to speak English
my student are from Somalia, and Mexico there some student from another countries but most of them is from Somalia, and Mexico.

thank you teacher for delivering my certificate to my home
my sister in low told me I appreciated that
teacher i saw you in the blog you were thin what happen to you are you sick?
I miss you guys.
I will E mail you every time when I get time. say Hi for everybody
Bye.

FROM VICTOR

Hi, victor I read you sorry I am sorry what happen to youin the bus, but you have to now all the black people is not bad
every where there is a bad people, and good people

By; sadia Nur





.

2 comments:

Sadia said...

bia

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Sadia,

It is wonderful to read your words again.

I am glad that you like Ohio. I know you were worried about going there, but it sounds like you are enjoying Ohio now.

Please keep writing. Tell us why you like Ohio. Tell us how Ohio is different from Oakland, California.

Send a picture, if you can.

Your friends always,
Richard and Classmates