Tuesday, March 31, 2009
2. composting: I will put the composting soil to make a rose garden.
3. rotation: I rotated the soil and planted some seeds.
4. propagate: In the Springtime, everything will start to propagate.
5. pollinate: Bees can pollinate from one flower to another.
6. relationship: My Mom and I have a good relationship.
7. vegetation: My neighbor planted some vegetation in her garden.
8. sprouting: Leaves are sprouting from the trees.
9. blooming: Many flowers are blooming in Spring.
10. allergies: A lot of people have flower allergies in Spring.
11. pollen: Pollen is attractive to bees.
12. rebirth: Rebirth of flowers happens in Spring.
13. crop selection: In the Spring, the farmer is choosing vegetables for his crop selection.
14. renewal: The farmer needs to renew his field.
15. pesticide-free: People like to eat vegetables that are pesticide-free.
16. organic: Organic food is grown without pesticides.
17. horticulture: Last weekend there was a horticulture demonstration in S.F.
18. botany: Some students take botany classes at school.
19. flourish: Plants need sun and water to flourish.
20. nursery: If you want to buy plants you can go to the nursery.
21. diversity: A diversity of vegetables are good to plant in Spring.
22. varieties: Nurseries carry many varieties of seeds.
23. environment: The school environment is decorated with flowers.
24. recycling: We are recycling cans, paper, and plastic bottles.
25. hibernation: In Springtime some animals come out of hibernation in the morning.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Monday, March 09, 2009
Monday, March 02, 2009
works well with numbers
great with people
works well under pressure