Monday, October 15, 2007

How I Learn English

Let me talk aboutthe effort that I put to learn English.when I got in U,S,A. I felt sad because I didn't now how to defense my self .Also I didn't have time to go to school because I got married soon,when I got here. I had my baby too and I needed care my baby until he was 4 years old when my son began the school I decide to studied English because is important languages if you live here.

And now I fell happy because I continued coming to school to learn English, and sometimes I felt tired because I work at night but I thing that I need to learn more English. and I wake up and I continued to come to school I thing is important for everything for example help my son , go to the doctor, shopping, having communication with people.

Now I feel happy because I continue to come to school.

No comments: