Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Complaint Lett

CEO of MacDocdonalds
Mr. Jim Cantalupo
2402 S Park St, Madison, WI
(608) 251-1993


Dear Jim Cantalupo;

First, please let me compliment you about MacDonalds Restaurants. They are very clean and inexpensive .They are a famous part of American culture. Many people in the United States need healthy nutritious meals shared in a comfortable environment. If MacDonalds could sell more fresh fruit and vegetables the health of many Americans would improve.

I think that of the nutrition of America people is crucial because many people have the problems with cholesterol and over weight. I hope you put more healthy food in your fast food restaurant as soon as possible.

Also, people need more educational programs to learn about healthy food. Please post more signs with information about fruit and vegetables.


I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Alberto Ortega Servin

No comments: