Thursday, October 11, 2007

Be Proud of Myself

Proud of Myself

Hi, my name is Deth.

First of all, I would like to say "Good Morning" to the ladies and gentlemen who are present in this room. Especially, I would like to say "Thanks" to Mr. Richard Blum, my handsome and smart teacher who is always patient with all his students' mistakes.

Now I'm going to write about what I've been doing in the United States. As most of you know, I work in San Francisco as a baker. I have to work 7 days a week. I start at 1:30 am and work until 7:30 am in the morning (Everything must be done by 6:30 am), I mean I work 6 hours a day every weekday and 12 hours a day every weekend and I have to go to school after getting off from work except on the weekend. That sounds like I have a heavy duty schedule, right? But that doesn't matter to me because I am used to it.

According to what I mentioned above, sometimes I think I'm a strong man when I compare what I've been doing to others (I'm not looking them down but just telling you the truth)

Let me tell you more. I got this job just 3 months after I first got to the U.S. and I have kept doing that job till now.

The points of this article are:

I can live by myself freely.

I make more than 3 thousand dollars every month.

I still make time go to my English class everyday.

My Own Opinion

You can live without English but you can't live without money in the United States.

If you're a person who has good knowledge of English you might find an upscale job.


Thanks for paying attention.






3 comments:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, my name is Deth
First of all I would like to say "Good Morning" to ladies and gentle men who are present in this room, especially I would like to say "Thanks" to Mr. Richard, my handsome and smart teacher who is always petient to all his students' mistakes.
Now I'm going to write what I've been doing here (the u.s). As most of you know I work in San Franciso as a baker, I have to work 7 days a week and start at 1:30 am to 7:30 am in the morning (Everythings must be done by 6:30am), I mean I work 6 hours a day every weekday and 12 hours a day every weekend and I have to go to school after getting off from work except on weekend .That sounds like I'm having a heavy duty,right? but that doesn't matter for me because I already got use to it.
According to what I mentioned above, Sometimes I think I'm a strong man if I compare what I've been doing with others (I'm not looking them down but just telling you the true)
Let me tell you more, I got my job almost 3 months after I first got the U.S and I keep doing that job till now.
The points of this article are:
+ I can live by myself freely
+ I make more than 3 thousand dollars every month
+ I also can go to my English class everyday.
My Own Opinion
" You can live without English but you can't live without money in The United States"
" If you're a person who has good knowlege of English you might find a upscale jop "
Thanks for paying attention,

Alejandro said...

hi man, I am still waiting my dona with chocolate.

penny said...

Hi,Deth
I like one point that you said "You can come to school every day" It's most important;->