Monday, October 15, 2007

Jovany's Birthday

I want to write a little story about my son's birthday. One month ago, it was his birthday and he wanted a party for his birthday. I didn't have enough money to make the party.

On the day of his birthday, I just bought a cake for him. He didn't know that I had bought the cake. I fixed a table in his grandma's house. All his cousins were waiting to shout "Surprise!" tor my son. When I picked my son from school, I took him to his grandma's house.

When he saw the cake on the table, he began to cry. I felt sad because he wanted a party and I couldn't make the party for him. He later told me, "Mommy, I want a bicycle." Also, he wanted to go to the Chucky Cheese Restaurant, too.

One week after his birthday, I bought a bicycle for him and I also took him to Chucky Cheese.

Now, he is happy. He told me, "Thanks, Mommy, I love you!"

1 comment:

Alejandro said...

Hi Vero, dou make my cry????? you almost did it. but had a final happy. good for you