Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Complaint Letter

October 23, 2007

Supervisor of Denny’s Food
Mrs. Pin Sarah
1215 Fishback Road
Manteca, CA


Dear Pin Sarah

My name is Chariya An. I am a student of the Neighborhood Centers Adult School, I feel it is a good service and have a good provide environment. Also, it would be even better if you will add fresh vegetable in the dishes.

I think nutrition is crucial to customers. Then they could cook healthy food, and eat it in a nice place. Customers would come to restaurant on time if they have a nice place to eat. Also, it will be a good place for the customers talk about important thing.

I feel that good nutrition shared in a comfortable social environment is as important to join.

Sincerely,

Chariya An

Students in Room 101
750 International Boulevard
Oakland, CA

No comments: