Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Round Trip

Hi class mates, hi Richard. I'd like to be there, and I know that I didn't said good bye to everyone. But I'll be back (I promise it) I'll be there in a month. I'm shure that I'm going to miss all you, and my class of course.

But I'll be writtin on the blog. Just something incredible happened me today.
I'm in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm writing from the Sheraton Hotel. why I'm here??? this is what happened.

I just flu from Oakland to Phoenix, Arizona to transfer the plane. I'm going to my country (Mexico). But when I was here (Phoenix), traying to get into the airplane, the people from the airline saids:

"We need a volunteer to state tonight here in Arizona, because the airplane is full, So, we are going to give him accomodations, a seat in first class to fly tomorrow at the same destination, and free miles to travel in our airline"

So, when a listened that she said free miles, I run to her and I said her "I want to do it".

I wasn't shure about how many miles she was talking about, but the offert was very tempting.
That's what I'm sitting here, in the Sheraton Hotel, with a beatifull room, and with a round trip to travel to any part of the American Continent, any day of the year. Free!!!!!!!

Alex

No comments: