Monday, February 11, 2008

Wedding Day Be a Witness




Hi, Richard and classmates.


Last Wednesday, my friend and he is my coworker, too, wanted me to go to his wedding and be his witness. I felt happy to be in his wedding. I had heard about his girlfriend for a while. He told me to go to 12th Street and Broadway the following day at 8:30 am. The name of the building was called the Alameda County Superior Court House.


The next day, I went there at 8:30 am, but I couldn’t find that building, so I asked some people. Then I learned it was not on 12 St. and Broadway, but actually it’s on Madison and 12th St. I think my friend misunderstood.


Then we met each other at 10.30 am. He made me get a little bit mad for having to wait, but it was all right for his wedding day and his first time getting married. I looked at him and his bride from the Philippines. No one came with them. He said everyone was busy. After the wedding, the bride told me that my friend had asked her to marry him yesterday night. Oh my God! What t… h… was my friend thinking? I gave a bunch of flowers to the bride. I called my friend “Deth” in case they need two people to be the witnesses.


When we arrived, the person who worked there told us that we just needed one person be the witness, but that person had to be older than 28 years old. I helped my friend to fill out the forms.

It’s not difficult to get married. It is very easy. I took their pictures. After that we went to eat Japanese food and went to the bride’s house to talk a little bit.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Hi, Richard and class mates
On last Wednesday, my friend and also he is my coworker too. He wanted me to go to his wedding and be his witness. I felt happy to be in his wedding. I hared about his girlfriend for a while. He told me to go to 12 St. and Broadway tomorrow the name of the building call Alameda county superior court house at 8:30 am.

The next day I went there at 8:30 am, but I couldn’t find that building, so I asked some people there. Then I know it not 12 St. and Broadway. But actually it‘s in Madison and 12 St. I though my friend misunderstood.

Then we met each other at 10.30am. He made me get a litter bit mad for been waiting, but it ok all right for his wedding day and his first married. I look around him and his bride form Philippines. No one came with them. He said every one were busy. The bride told me after wedding my friend asked her to married yesterday night. Oh my god! What t… h…my friend thinking? I gave a bunch of flower to the bride. Then take them to Alameda county superior court house and called my friend “Date” if they need two people to be the witness.

When we got there the person who work there told our just need one person be the witness, but that person have to older than 28 year old. I helped my friend witting and answer his information.
It’s not difficult to get married that very easy. I took them pictures. After then we went to ate Japanese food and went to the bride house for talk a litter bit.