Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Biography from Alberto Ortega Servin


By
Alberto Ortega Servin




My name is Alberto Ortega Servin, I was born in El Tecuan, Michoacán México. I was born on July 22, 1968. I was studying Elementary School, a part in El Tecuan, and another part in San Jose; these small towns are near de Penjamillo, Michoacán. During the years from 1975 to 1981, I was studying Middle & High School in Penjamillo, Michoacan, Mexico; during the years from 1981 to 1984 after this I was studying High School in Uruapan, Michoacán, Mexico in the years 1984 to 1986. In the Michoacán University I was finished of the High School, I was study in the same University my career in Agriculture Degree. during the years 1986 to 1993. On April 30, 1994 I was graduated in Agriculture Degree. My graduation is more important goal in my live because when I was student I didn’t well student. But I was graduated in my career. In the Facultad Agrobiología Presidente “Juarez” It is dependent of the Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolas de Hidalgo.
On September 1, 1994 I was beginning to work for over 7 years experience as a Laboratory Instructor in the Eduardo Ruiz High School of the Michoacán University in the Uruapan, Michoacán Mexico. I am experienced in preparing and maintaining laboratory tools and testing equipment in the laboratory. I am skilled in chemistry and science laboratory instruction and safety in the laboratory I am Detail oriented, organized and efficient in completing tasks in the laboratory I am reliable, dependable and honest worker.
On November 16, 2003 I was studying English and Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet and ESL Courses in the Neighborhood Adult School, Oakland, CA.
On October 16, 2007, I was studying in the English Center for International Women, Mills College and Intensive English Program that included English, computer and career preparation and Office Service Workplace Preparedness and Low Beginning Level proficiency.
I was beginning to work in the Metro Furniture in the Oakland, CA. In the year 2007, there to work for 9 month I was different activities as Upholsterer and Data Entry. Now I am studying English in the ESL Courses in the Neighborhood Adult School. I will look for job in different areas.

No comments: