Monday, January 28, 2008

Tsunami Hit Thailand 2004


Last week, one classmate told her story when she was in Thailand. When the Tsunami attacked Phuket Island. That it made me depressing. My memory start to remember “where was I? what was I doing? When Tsunami came to hit Phuket Island. That Time I had been in San Francisco for 3 months. While I was preparing to go to New York City for celebrated new year .MY friend called me to true on T.V. I wasn’t believe what I sew on the T.V.I tried to call to my Family first, but line was very busy all the time. My family called me after one day . They are fine, and They wanted me to came back for awhile, so after I went to New York City. I catch the plane to Bangkok right away. My mind thought of my family and my friends. I got many call many messages form classmates, friends and teachers. They were worried about my family. When I arrived In Bangkok .I heard many story about Tsunami hit Thailand .I felt good when I know my family and my friends were ok, but I felt sorry and sad when I heard form my friend about one girl whom I know her got lost, I don’t remember her name. I know she like to set in that table in bar I usually went to hug out with friends. She often came with her Drawing board and few friends. She likes to draw land scope and tree. I think about that girl when some one ask me about the Tsunami hit Thailand in 2004. May be I feel bad because of she likes to draw thing like me. I tried to think she might be not got hurt. May be she went some where else. When I came back Bangkok I had a meeting in that bar I always look at the table and think of how beautiful on the beach killed many people that time.

No comments: