Tuesday, January 08, 2008

GOLDEN WEDDING











January 1st ,2008 was my husband and my fiftieth wedding anniversary. It was my husband’s birthday, too.


My sisters, brother in-law, sister in-law, their daughter, son, grandchild, my husband and I celebrated our fiftieth wedding anniversary. We had a party to celebrate. We ate out at a Chinese restaurant. We took a lot of pictures. This was wonderful. We felt very happy.

I remembered that fifty years ago, in Qing-Dao, when we were married, we only bought some candy for our friends. That was different!

Meifang

3 comments:

penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
penny said...

Happy anniversary and happy birthday to your husband. Your pictures look so nice.

Richard Blum said...

On Jan first,2008,it was my husband and me fiftieth wedding anniversary, it was my husband’s birthday too.
My sisters, brother in-law, sister in-law, their daughter, son, grandchild my husband and I celebrated our fiftieth wedding anniversary, we had a party for celebrating, we ate out Chinese restaurant, we took a lot of picture.
This was a wonderful I we were feeling of happiness!
I remembered that before fifty years, in Qing-Dao we were married, we only bought some candy for friends. that was different!

Meifang