Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Chrismas' Pictures

A few day before, I asked my English teacher-Blum Richard how to put the pictures into the blog. Then he showed us how to do that. First open the computer and into our 101 morning blog on the internet. And clink on the “Add image” icon. Before you needed to save your pictures on the computer and remembered where they are. Second step is to select the pictures that you want and click on the “Browse” button, one by one by clicking in the “URL” box. Next step click on the “upload” bottom. Finally click “Done”. Teacher demonstrated a Do Do’s picture that he saved before.
After school, when I practiced it by myself at the classroom. Alberto who is my classmate before came in. We practiced together and putted two pictures into the blog. Those pictures took during the Christmas Day at our classroom last month. One is teacher hold New New that is my dog wore a red hat look like a toy. The other is teacher, New New and I took together. We looked very happy. Now I can write a article with pictures together into the blog.







No comments: