Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Rain Drops




In the morning of December 30th, last year, I opened the door to my backyard. I saw that the sky was very blue. It was extraordinary clear and the air was fresh. I walked into my back yard. Oh! The ground was still wet. It was a beautiful morning after the rain.


Some sparkling things among the pear tree branches attracted me. I found the sparkling things were raindrops. It looked like many crystals were hung under the branches. They were very lovely.


I knew that they would disappear very soon. I didn’t let the rare time go by. I took several pictures from them.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

On December 30th, last year, morning, I opened the backyard door. I saw that the sky was very blue. The scenery was extraordinary clear and the air was fresh. I walked in back yard. Oh! The ground still wet. It was a beautiful morning after raining.
Some of sparkling things among the pear tree branches attracted me. I found the sparkling things were rain drops. They looked like many crystals were hung under the branches. They were very lovely.
I knew that they would disappear very soon. I didn’t let the rare time go by. I took several pictures from them.