Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas' Pictures




A few days ago, I asked my English teacher- Richard Blum how to put pictures into the blog. Then he showed the whole class how to do that.

First, open the computer and go to our 101 morning blog on the internet. And click on the “Add image” icon. Before you needed to have saved your pictures on the computer and you need to remember where they are saved

The second step is to select the pictures that you want and click on the “Browse” button one by one by clicking in the “URL” box.

Next, click on the “upload” bottom.

Finally, click “Done".

The teacher demonstrated by uploading Do Do's picture that he saved before.


After school, when I practiced it by myself in the classroom, Alberto, who was my classmate before. came in. We practiced together and put two pictures into the blog.

Those pictures were taken during the Christmas Day Party in our classroom last month. One is of the teacher holding New New (my dog). New New is wearing a red hat and looks like a toy.

The other photo is of the teacher, New New and all our classmates gathered together. We look very happy. Now I can write articles with pictures together on the blog.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

A few day before, I asked my English teacher-Blum Richard how to put the pictures into the blog. Then he showed us how to do that. First open the computer and into our 101 morning blog on the internet. And clink on the “Add image” icon. Before you needed to save your pictures on the computer and remembered where they were. Second step is to select the pictures that you want and click on the “Browse” button one by one ,by clicking in the “URL” box. Next step click on the “upload” bottom. Finally click “Done". Teacher demonstrated with a Do Do's picture that he saved before.
After school, when I practiced it by myself at the classroom. Alberto who is my classmate before came in. We practiced together and putted two pictures into the blog. Those pictures took during the Christmas Day at our classroom last month. One is teacher hold New New that is my dog wore a red hat look like a toy. The other is teacher, New New and us took together. We looked very happy. Now I can write a article with pictures together into the blog.