Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Mangos Teen Fruit is a Queen of Fruit


Mangosteen Fruit is the Queen of Fruit!


Hello, everyone. Today, I ate 3 pomegranates. They tasted very good. My friend asked me “Do you like pomegranates?”


I said “Yes, I do like them a lot, but it’s not the best fruit I like. My favorite fruit is mangosteen. It tastes like a pomegranate, but it is sweeter and creamy.”

If I tell you how mach I love to eat mangosteens you will not believe me if you have never tried one.


I read a story in Wikipedia about mangosteens. There is a story, possibly apocryphal, about Queen Victoria offerring a cash reward to anyone who could deliver to her the fabled fruit called mangosteens. Today, they are readily available canned or frozen in western countries.


We believe that the original mangosteens came from Malaysia. Mangosteens are about 2 to 3 inches long. You can’t eat the skin, but you should eat the white inside. The skin of mangosteen changes color and becomes soft as it ripens. The color transitions from green to red and to dark purple. The purple color tells you that the fruit is ready to be eaten and the seeds are finished developing.


By the way if you are going to tropical county you should get some mangosteens because the mangosteen tree can’t survive in cold climates.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Mangos teen Fruit is a Queen of Fruit
Hallo, every one today. I ate 3 pomegranates. They taste so good my friend asked me “Do you like a pomegranate?”
I said “Yes, I do like it a lot, but it’s not the best fruit I like. My favorite fruit is mangos teen. Its taste is like a pomegranate, but it is more sweet and creamy” If I tell you how mach I love to eat mangos teen you will not believe if you have never tried one.
I read a story in Wikipedia about mangos teen. There is a story possibly apocryphal about Queen Victoria offending a cash reward to anyone who could deliver to her the fabled fruit called mangos teens. They are readily available canned and frozen in western countries.
Mangos teens the original we believe that came from Malaysia.
Mangos teens are about 4-6 cm you can’t eat the skin, but you should the white in side. The skin of mangos teen will changes a color and more softening. The color transitions from green to red and to dark purple that tell you can be eaten and the seeds are finished developing.
By the way if you are going to topical county you should get some mangos teen because of mangos teen tree can’t survive in Cold County. (Drown than 4 c)