Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Baker Beach and Palace of Fine Arts











Baker Beach and Palace of Fine Arts




Last Saturday, my friend showed me pictures which she took with her older brother’s friend from Hawaii. They went to Baker Beach and the Palace of Fine Arts. I told her I had never been there before, so my friend took me there.


Baker Beach is a national public beach on the Pacific Ocean coast on the San Francisco peninsula. It is roughly a half mile long beginning just south of Golden Gate Point.


My friend likes go there very often with her dog. She told me that at the end of this beach near peninsula rock you can see nudists on the beach in the summer time.


Then we went to the Palace of Fine Arts. The Palace of Fine Arts was built in 1915. It was designed by Bernard Maybeck, who took his inspiration from Roman and Greek architecture.

I saw many couples walk past and that reminded me of a funny thing I have never told anybody about my first date with my husband. I asked him to take me to the Palace of Fine Arts, but he looked like he was a little bit confused. “Just a minute,” he said. He thought awhile and then he took me to the College of Fine Arts. The College of Fine Arts is interesting, but it not the place I meant. That is why I had never been the Palace of Fine Arts until now.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Last Saturday, My friend showed me pictures which she took with her old brother’s friend from Hawaii. They went to Baker Beach and Palace of Fine Art. I told her. I have never been there before, so my friend took me to there.
Baker Beach is a national public beach on the Pacific Ocean coast on the San Francisco peninsula. It is roughly a half mile long beginning just south of Golden Gate Point.
My friend likes to be there very often with her dog. She told me that the end of this beach near peninsula rock you will see nudist beach on the summer time.
Then we went to Palace of Fine Arts. The Palace of Fine Arts was built in 1915. It was designed by Bernard Maybeck, who took his inspiration from Roman and Greek architecture. I saw many couples walk pass and that remind me a funny thing I have never told somebody about my first date with my husband. I asked him to take me to Palace of Fine Arts, but he looked like he little bit confused just a mini he said he know where, and than he took me to College of Fine Arts. The College of Fine Arts is interesting, but it not what I mean that why I have never been there until now.