Monday, July 31, 2006

Am I A Peach?

There was once I visited an orphan institute. I bought a bag of peanuts candy. When I entered the orphan apartment, I gave each of the kids a present. They were very happy and nuts with my candy. Humm . . . Yummy! They shouted and ate the candy. They whispered in smb's ears to each other that I was a peach. I felt very pleasure and joyous.

I stayed there for a half day. We were in a group to play together. Suddently, there was a boy played pranks to one of the other girl. I went bananas at that time and I yell at him. Then, we continued to play. Accidentally, I had heard the boy whispered by himself "She was not a peach." "It was baloney."

Somtimes, to control myself is not a piece of cake.

2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

knock, knock

Who´s there?

Banana

Banana who?

Banana?

Banana who?

Banana

Banana who?

Orange

Orange who?

Orange you glad I didn´t say banana?



What is all this banana business?

Everything here is peachy.

No baloney.

Cam Hong said...

Hi , teacher,

Ah ... Ah ... This story is not true.

I praciced on the idiom, so I made up the story.

I am a real peach!