Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Problems to Report to Your Landlord

  1. There are a lot of ants in the kitchen.
  2. The refrigerator doesn’t stay cold.
  3. The bathroom ceiling is leaking.
  4. The roof is leaking. It needs to be repaired immediately.
  5. There is a big crack in the wall near the living room window.
  6. The window in my bedroom is broken.
  7. There is a big wasp nest the gutter on the south side of the house.
  8. The bathroom sink is clogged.
  9. The toilet is clogged. It overflows when I flush it.
  10. The front door is sticky. I think the hinge is broken.
  11. The smoke detector doesn’t work.
  12. The dining room light is not working.
  13. The water heater doesn’t work. We don’t have hot water.
  14. There are termites in my bedroom wall.
  15. I don’t have lights in the living room and bedroom. I think there is an electrical problem.
  16. The fan in the living room doesn’t work. I smell smoke when I try to turn it on.
  17. The carpet in the living room is torn.
  18. The hot water faucet in the bathroom is broken. I can’t turn it off.
  19. The garage door will not open.
  20. I get a shock when I try to plug something into the electrical outlet in the kitchen.
  21. The paint in the kitchen is peeling and I am afraid that there may be lead in it.
  22. I smell gas when I turn on the stove.
  23. I think the tree in the front yard is going to fall.
  24. The wind knocked down the side fence.
  25. The upstairs neighbors make too much noise.

No comments: