Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Little Eiffel to Students

I remember when my son was in the third grade. His teacher took a vacation to France. After the vacation, his teacher came back to the class. He gave each of his students a gift. It was a little model of the famous Eiffel Tower. It was made of steel. It looked cute.

When my son came home, he was very happy and took the little Eiffel out from his pocket. He said, "Mom, Mr. Nguyen gave each of his students a little gift."

My son's teacher loved his students very much. While he was on vacation, he always thought of gifts to give to his students. He made the students very happy with the presents which he brought from France. He was a generous teacher.

Our teacher is going to Holland next week. Well....I hope our teacher will have some little gifts for us after his long vacation.

No comments: