Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Sandals

Yesterday afternoon, I went to a supermarket. As I walked towards the supermarket, I saw a lady who had just gotten out of her car. She walked by me. Suddenly, she stopped walking and squatted down to pull out a bamboo toothpick from the gap of her left sandal and left foot. She was lucky that the toothpick did not stick into her foot.


I find that many people like to wear a pair of sandals when they are driving or walking around. They just think that sandals make them feel cool. Sandals are convenient and comfortable, but in fact, sandals do not protect their feet. Especially, when driving a car, wearing a pair of sandals can be dangerous if a person needs to stop quickly. You can image what could happen.


I hope people who like to wear sandals when driving or walking around outside understand the danger.

No comments: