Saturday, July 01, 2006

Coming Back

Yesterday, I received a letter from the school telling that I'm going to room 101 class this summer. I'm very happy to work with all my classmates and the teacher again. They all give me a special relationship as they saw me at Red Wood park. Classmates were very glad and wanted me to stay in group with them. They said: "Everybody misses and asks you." They made me feel touched.

This summer, I try to be an other student. I won't make joke in class. I won't make our teacher angry anymore. Because when he gets angry, his face turns red and his hair loses. Oh, no. His hair has gone! I'm sorry about that.

I try to keep our teacher smiles all the time Because when he is happy, he looks younger and healthier. So, he can bring us go field trip next year.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

I get it. No jokes in class. All your jokes are on the blog.

Do I look younger? I'm smiling. :}