Thursday, July 20, 2006

Humor

I think humor is xxx. It is necessary for everybody. It relaxes our tiredness and relieves our stress. Do you agree?

Life can be ridiculous. I like it when something crazy happens. I like it when people or situations make me laugh and I like to share my laughter with people.

Previously, I didn't think I needed to collect amusing stories, but now, suddenly, I think I should collect them and write them down in my essays because I want to share my humor with all of you. I want you guys to share a smile with me.


I hope you guys collect interesting storiesand spend a little time to share them me on the blog. Make me laugh, because laughter is good medicine for everyone.

I think humor has to a part of everyday life so we don't feel bored while we are working or studying.

Humor is a heath food. It helps us to look younger and have more love of life.

No comments: