Monday, July 10, 2006

Golden Gate Park




Last Sunday, we went to Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. We arrived at Golden Gate Park after about 30 minutes driving.

In San Francisco the weather was a little colder than in Oakland. We saw some people BBQing in Golden Gate Park when we walked around the park. It seemed that they enjoyed their BBQ. People were laughing and cheering. Children were laughing and playing games.

We visited a museum, the Japanese Garden and the Rose Garden. There was a big golf course there also. I think the most interesting place was the plant house. In front of this white building there were many kinds of beautiful flowers. It attracted us to go inside. I felt I was in a small forest when we went into the plant house. There were many kinds of tall trees in the room. We walked into another room. There were other kinds of plants there. Some butterflies were flying around the room. I was surprised to see big lotus pond at the center of the room. Beside the lotus pond there was a mini waterfall. That mini waterfall looked like a mirror. It looked like glass. I have never seen such a beautiful place since I move to the United States.

No comments: