Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 4th

Every year, my family and I usually go to Jack London Square to see fireworks.

Many people make a rush to go to Jack London Square to see fireworks because it is a beautiful harbor which people ussually concentrate there to see fireworks for years.

Like me, I don't like to wait too long for seeing fireworks. So, my family and I often go there an hour before it starts fireworks. I can't believe that it is crowded year after year. We drive and park our car somewhere. Then, we walk a long distance to there. Oh! There are a lot of people are walking with us. So, we don't feel it take us long. When we go to the point of the harbor. All seats are full and the people are standing there are very crowded. I heard they said, they came there to play for a whole day long and took seats beacause they live far. Some travelers are from other states. They want to stay at the hotels which close to the harbor. They want to enyoy fireworks on July 4th.

At 9 p.m fireworks are starting. People look toward to seeing where it has fireworks. Sometimes, fireworks come up very beautiful. It makes people are excited and scream when they see happy faces or some fantastic of fireworks. It continue on and on. The fireworks are bright with colorful. Before end of the time. People are more excited because fireworks come up quick and are wonderful. People enjoy fireworks until it is end.

Anyway, the fireworks on July 4th are great. People are happy and enjoy fireworks very much.

No comments: