Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Apple

My daughter is the apple of my eye. My daughter is the one who brings me a lot of happyness and laughter. She can joke to make me happy. She can imitate the people to make me laugh. My daughter consoles me whenever I am feeling blue. She is center of my universe.

Joanna is a smart girl. When I am in a pickle, she comes right and helps me out. She helps me a lot to watch and take good care of his brother. She is a boss if no parents home. When his brother did something not right, she felt fishy and screamed at his brother. She is a tyrant.

Sometimes, She substitutes me to take care of her father. So everyone loves her except his brother, but he adores her alot.

Joanna is center of my world. I love her very, very much . . .

2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

Poem for a Favorite Writer

May I make a small suggestion?
Ask the center of your universe a question
Ask the apple of your eye
To gaze upon the words you write
to find mistakes and set them right

Good editors are hard to find
but you need not search too far
The apple falls nearby the tree
Look close in your vicinity
And improve your lines

Cam Hong said...

The practice writer can't see mistakes and don't know how to set the words right. The practice writer is looking for the correct and the best words at the good editor!

The practice writer is too close. She can't see any apple falls nearby the tree.