Thursday, August 10, 2006

Smart Mouse

There was once time I bought a jean for my daughter. At that night I didn't bing the jean into her closet. I put it on the sofa of the ling room.

Next day morning when I just woke up. I went out the living room to watched TV. Ah ah, the jean was ripped. There were a lot of holes on the jean with deep layers.

Suddently, I thought of a mouse. It really had a lot of nerve. It played a mischief on my jean. I had to give the mouse a taste of its own medicine because I took pains to picked and chose for a long day shopping.

I held my breath. I went to the market to bought a " mouse trap." At that night I put some " mouse's favorite food " to hung on the hook. I left the " mouse trap " at the living room.

Following the next days, I was indeed hopeless because the mouse may felt it in its bones. The mouse didn't comeback to do mischief again. What's a smart mouse!

3 comments:

Richard Blum said...

I don´t get it. Please explain a little more. Was it a real mouse?

Cam Hong said...

Hi, teacher,
It was a real mouse. This is true story! Did I confuse you? Didn't you get the meaning? My writing is so bad!

Richard Blum said...

Yes, I was confused.

My kids recently bought new jeans. They had holes in them and looked worn out. The pockets and the bottom of the legs were frayed.

I asked the kids why they bought such ratty looking jeans. They told me that this was the new style.

By the way, these jeans cost much more than a pair that is bright blue, clean and neat.

Go figure!