Wednesday, August 16, 2006

English Is So Complicated!

Engish is so complicated. If we don't try to remember above all the rules of grammar, we never speak or write correctly. Sometimes, I force myself to remember all the grammar that I have learned, but it is not easy after all. I told myself that I have to take time and take it easy. Sooner or later I will get it.

I wonder I have learned some words quite a few times, but they're not more and less in my mind. Finally, I realized that I didn't like them much. No wonder they didn't keep up in my memory!

2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

If a word isn´t useful, discard it.

English does enjoy a huge pool of words, but you don´t need to remember all of them.

Like friends, it is better to have a small collection of reliable words than a vast collection of unreliable ones.

Keep it simple, but keep it rolling.

Cam Hong said...

Hi, teacher,

Thank you for your advices!

Now, I'll keep it rolling and rolling . . .