Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Idea

Come up to talk is a big charlenge, but I try because this is an oppotunity for me .

I know come up to talk, sometimes, I confuse classmates and the teacher. I feel nervous and embarrass. I try my best on the next time and the next time . . . . I believe that I will be brave to talk in public one day.

As you know "Time is money" "Time as gold" If the teacher ask each of students to have news everyday. Don't you think like this waste our time? We are all immigrants, the time we are in class is very valuable. We try to be active, don't be passive students. We will lose our gold time.

Peter is nice teacher. He doesn't want to be a tyrant with students. So I hope everybody to make a volunteer to come up to class to talk. I think the people come up to talk are "Heroes."

2 comments:

Richard Blum said...

Amen

Kai Yan said...

You are right.