Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving Day

Today, my family and I went to San Jose to eat Vietnamese food. We are rarely have a chance to go out together, because most holidays my husband has to go to work, except for the big holidays like Christmast or Thanksgiving Day.

We like to enjoy food in San Jose, because it is very good. We enjoy driving in the car for a long distance from Oakland to San Jose. Especialy, I am lazy. I don't like to be the driver. Sometimes, it can't be helped. So I have to drive.

After we ate, we drove around to take a look and we bought some food that we like.

My children are happy when they go out with their parents. They like holiday atmosphere very much, so that, if there is a chance like today, I never miss it.

After we got home, my daughter said "Tonight we have no food for Thanksgiving." I had to cook a cury meal to symbolize our the Thanksgiving holiday.

Anyway, my family had a very nice Thanksgiving holiday. We enjoyed the food and being together very much.

No comments: