Monday, November 14, 2005

My Teenager

I remember, when I was a teenager, I was always get high score for my essays. My teacher liked to call me up and read to the class. Sometimes, she tell me copy it nice and post my essays on the board. She was always give me good comments. I like to read it very much!

One day, I saw her bring a vase of paper flowers to put on her table. I really like it and then I asked: Who made it? She said: She did. I told her show me how to make it. She agreed. Then next week I came to her house with the flower paper that I bough. She showed me and we made it for a few flowers. Later on, she said: I just showed you only!

On summer time, some of my classmates and I liked to ride bicycle to visit our teacher. She lived in suburband. She moved from outside country. So that, she is lonely. She liked students visit her very much. One time, she kept us to having dinner.

I like to close to my teacher. Therefore, every summer time I like very much to let my teacher wrote me something on my book and then my classmates wrote me, next. I liked to keep this book like a souvenia.

Last three years, I've been back my country. Accidentally, I saw the book in a draw. I opened and read it. I saw a picture of classmates have taken with teacher together. I'd like to visit her very much, but I didn't know where is she now?

No comments: