Saturday, November 26, 2005

Ceramic Chickens

I had a couple of ceramic chickens. On Wednesday, I gave to my teacher one of the chickens. So I still have one left at home.

A few days ago. When I was eating dinner, I saw the chickens in front of me. It was so cute. Suddently, I thought I had to give to my teacher one of these chickens on Thanksgiving day to made him smile. I picked a nice one to give to him. I didn't know if it was a boy or a girl chicken.

My daughter complained to me. She said: "Mom, you should not have separated the chickens. They were a pair. They needed to be together. They will miss each other." She made me laugh a lot. Then she said again: "You should give your teacher a pair of chickens".

Then, later, my son came out from his room. Joanna told him: "Mom gave her teacher one of your chickens". He said: "Never mind, she can give me $5 dollars."

No comments: