Sunday, November 27, 2005

My Brand New Car

Last week, my husband bought me a brand new car. It's a B M W car. It's silver color.

I love the B M W car's color very much, because it's a popular color. Now, I have to be very careful for using this car. I told my children to keep this car very clean, because they liked to eat junk food in my old car. Sometimes, they dropped chip crumbs. This caused a smell in the car.

My husband wanted to buy me a car few years ago, but I said: "Wait, don't buy it yet. It's not the right time to have it." A few weeks ago, his car broke down. We had people fix. It was expensive, so he decided to buy this B M W car.

He wanted to buy this car for me to drive, but I didn't think I needed it, because my work is close. I only drive to pick up and drop off my kids at school. I'd better let my husband drive the new car, because he works in Freemont. It's a long way.

He said, next week, he will return the car to me to drive. I am a little bit worried, because in Oakland it isn't very safe. If somebody scratches my car, I will feel bad, because I love it very much. I don't want to see any scratches on my brand new car.

This is the first time in my life I have a brand new car. I have to keep it very nice all the time.

No comments: