Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My Lovely Son

My son's name is Randy. He is twelve years old. He's kind of short and thin, but he looks cute.

Randy has been a well behaved son from the time he was a baby. He likes to play by himself and gives me time to do another things. He is a wonderful son.

Randy spends too much time on his games and T.V on the weekends. I don't like it, but I can't make him play less. I have to work on the weekends, so I leave my children at home. They both can do whatever they want.

Lately, Randy doesn't speaks Vietnamese with me. He has changed a lot. He doesn't care whether I understand English or not. He only talks English. Now he is making me learn English as quickly as possible.

Randy is twelve years old now, but he still crys when I yell at him. Sometimes I forece him to study Chinese for the test. He doesn't like it and then he cries.

I seldom bring my kids go shopping on the weekends. Sometimes, I feel I am not doing the best job as a parent because I don't spend enough time with my children.

No comments: