Saturday, November 05, 2005

My Class

My class room is not very big, but it is full of students. My class is the advanced low level. Most students are very good. Just except me, I'm the slo. . . . . . .west student in the slass.

Sometimes, I feel sad about my slowness. I try my best to study every night. I read the story many times. I try to read it clearly, but I feel still have a Vietnamese accent. I don't like it. I want my reading to be perfect, because I practiced it many times already. I'd like to sound like a professional. Am I so greedy?

I read the grammar sheet for understanding. Then I practice reading each sentence. I want my reading to go moothly. Sometimes, I can't get the meaning right away, so, I have to take a long time for my reading. Sometimes, I don't have enought time to study.

I like my class, because the classmates are frendly. They are modest and help each other.

I like the atmosphere of this class, it makes me feel so comfortable. I hope this class can last longer and longer. . . . . . .

No comments: