Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Favorite Thing to Do

My favorite thing to do is "talking", because I want to become a "good talker". I don't know why? "good talking" it attracts me a lot.

When I see somebody talks very good, I'm very much enjoy it. I'd like to hear and learn from them clearly. I want to get and keep it in my mind what I think it is good. I'd like to develop my talking skill.

I like to make people happy with my talking. I'd like to let people have a good impression of mine. I like to offer people nice words.

I think" good talking" is very helpfull. It brings many succeed for us like: business, socialize, Job, family ect. . . .


"Good talking" can persuade people.
"Good talking" can satisfy people.

1 comment:

Cam Hong said...

I like talking with you, too. you are so cure. You make me feeling good when I sit close to you.