Sunday, November 06, 2005

My Classmate

My classmate, Mei, is from China. She is a beautiful and smart girl.

I really like to sit close to Mei, because she lets me copy her grammar excercises. When the teacher is in a hurry, I can't finish on time. I'm a slow student. I am scared the teacher will call on me, so I copy from Mei first, and then I go home and do it again.

I like talking with Mei, because she is so cute and very sweet. She likes me to hold her hand to let me warm it up when she gets cold. She looks like my little sister.

She likes to help me when I don't understand the meaning of the words.

Sometimes, I don't understand her because Chinese is not my native languge.

Every Friday she says, "I will meet you on the weekend." Although, the words are not true, she makes me feel good.

We had known each other for a very short time when we sat together, but I felt Mei and I had a special relationship. I like her very much!

I need her picture to post under this essay. Can any classmate help me do that. Thank you very much!

No comments: