Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Greatest Gift to My Teacher

It was supposed to write this letter on Thanksgiving day, but we have no school.

If today is Thanksgiving day. I don't know what gift to give to my teacher to make him feel happy, because he is a "teacher." The only thing he needed just write something very nice to him.

I'd like to say "thanks" very. . .very much to my teacher. He is the one who gives me the resource in English. However, it's not a lot , but it enough for me to feel confident to socialize at my job. I really like it with what he has helped me, because this is only right thing for me.

I'd like to appreciate to my teacher again for the organization of the blogger; to let me have a opportunity to develop my writing and speaking skill.

I feel very lucky a student under his teaching, because he has given me many chances to improve in my studies.

I'll never foget my teacher for the enthusiasm he has given me as student.

Your student

Cam Hong

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Wow!

Your letter was worth waiting for.

Thank you, Cam.