Monday, November 21, 2005

Good Dinner

I'm used to cooking good dinner for my family, because they are little bit picky on eating. So that, I have to pick and choose the food that they like it for every dinner.

Everyday, after dinner, I have to prepare food for tomorrow. If not, I don't enough time to have done for the dinners. My time is very tight. So that, I can't cook a very good meal for my family. Except my day off.

My daughter, after Chinese shool. She come home, she like to say: "We study hard, but come home, we have good food to eat. My children, when they are hungry. They like to come in the kitchen look what food do I cook. If they like it. They want to eat as quikly as possible.

Most my family are count on me. Therefore, I have to keep good in shape myself. I have to keep my physical heathy. If not, a lot of thing are waiting for me everyday.

In America, most wives' life are harder than husbands, because they are always the care giver of the family. They have so much chores to do. Beside of making money. After work, they have to take care of children, cook and clean up the house. Oh no! It's so hard life for the women in America.

I thought the women in America is on the top, because there is a phrase "Ladies first". In fact, it is not true. Ladies are at the bottom. They work so much and so hard.

Women are not an Eden in America!

No comments: