Saturday, November 12, 2005

My Country

Vietnam is small country, but it has many valueble mines as: gold, silver, petroleum and coal. Beside that, Vietnam still has a lot of good lands. Many foreiners as: Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese like to go there for business even stay there for living. Some people go back and forth for investment.

The capital of my country is Hanoi, it's in North of Vietnam. Many travelers like to visit there for a famous place called; "Ha Long Bay" It's attractive sightseeing.

In the Central of Vietnam. There is a famous place called: "Hue". It's one of a wonderland sightseeing also.

Saigon city is in the South of Vietnam. (Now the name has changed to Ho Chi Minh city),but I like to keep the name "Saigon". Saigon is ideal city. There are many entertainments over there and even match with every ages. People like it very much to hang around there for enjoying good food and meet people each other every night.

In additional, Da Lat , Nha Trang, Vung Tau are the famous places.

Da Lat is a place has cold weather. It's very poetic sightseeing.
Nha Trang is wonderful beach. Everybody complement it for the first time visit Nha Trang.
Vung Tau is a place for people who like swimming. It's beautiful also.

Anyway, my country is small country, but it has many, many wonderland and attraction sightseeing .There are a lot of good lands. Beside that, there are many great mountains and nice rivers also.

I love my country very much! However I'm in America now, but sometimes, I miss and would go back to visit my country for every time in several years.

1 comment:

Cam Hong said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.