Saturday, October 25, 2008

This Amusing Weekend!

My friends and I went to a Mexican club in San Francisco this weekend because it was my friend's birthday. I thought it would be boring, because my best friend and I didn't know how to dance to Mexican music (''banda'') very well, but I was wrong!
The club was exciting. It was full of Mexican people, all of them were in good spirits, having fun and drinking alcohol. We were pretty excited even though my girlfriend and I didn't know how to dance to banda music, but I met many new friends. My new friends taught us how to dance better. It was fun and confusing!

We danced until the last song, so we were very tired.
Finally, we went back home a little bit late, but that night was amazing. I learned new steps to dance, and also, I met new friends!

No comments: