Sunday, October 05, 2008

From Macua to California

Hi ! my name is Amy. I came to U.S from Macua 12 years ago with my husband and three children. when I was get there, every thing strange to me. the big problem is language difficult. so I decide to go to adult school to learn English. however, I don't have a lot of opportunity to stay in the school. I just half year in the school. I choose to got a full time job.I want make money to raise our children and pay bill. I worked in other city restaurant. evry morning I leave at 9:30, when I got home is 10:30pm. my children are bed slept when I come home. I donot hvae time talked to them. That time until 4 years.
Later, I want to change my job near by my home, at Oakland china town, than I can back to school again.
New, I worked at the big supermarket, my job is in the flower department, I very liked my job and have a good benefits. see you later.

No comments: