Monday, October 13, 2008

Hi,my classmates!

From Mongolia to Utah and from
Utah to California

I came to the United States from Ulaanbaatar of Mongolia. First time I came to Utah. In Utah I traveled many places. I don't understand English. Because I wanted to learn English. After,
I came to California from Utah.
My life is different now. I am living in Oakland with my husband. In Mongolia I was a teacher an art and story of culture. I used to work full time at school. I didn't study English. Now I am attending an adult school every Monday to Friday at morning. I have been studying English since May 2 this year.
My first goal is I learn English very much, so I can speak it very well.Second goal is I get a
better job.Third goal is I want to live in the US with my family.

1 comment:

LaRanda Marr said...

Greetings, students in Room 101!

I love to read your stories...Thank you for writing them!