Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Memories


I went to the Ocean Beach in San Francisco with my new friends two weeks ago. We didn't plan to go there. In fact, we planned to go to a club or eat dinner, but the club was full, and nobody was hungry, so we decided to go to a nice and quiet place.

When we arrived to the beach, it was 12:00 am midnight! As we went closer to the beatiful beach, a lot of memories invaded my mind. I remembered all my friends from Mexico.

I remembered that the first time I went to a beach was with all my friends. We were sixty classmates and six teachers traveling together to Mazatlan, Guanajuato and Guadalajara for one week! It was amazing and fun.

I miss those moments, but now all of us are separated. Now, our lives are different. Some of us are studying in Canada, in the U.S. like me, and others stayed in Mexico. Wherever we are, we will never forget those great memories!

That night I was having fun with my new friends while I was remembering pretty good moments. It was fantastic!

These pictures are taken in Mazatlan and Guanajuato, Mexico.

No comments: