Sunday, October 19, 2008

American Robin TT

Hello, my classmates & Richard

Do you remember the American Robin bird that I found on the side of the street about 3 weeks ago? Last week, my husband and I went to the wildlife hospital in Walnut Creek to find out about the condition of that bird.

The person who was working there told us about that bird. She said that the bird is getting well. It is a male bird. When my husband took it here the bird was dehydrated and under regular weight, but now the bird is healthy. And the good news is that the bird is flapping its wings and that means the bird will fly again soon. The bird lady is going to move the bird to the bigger cage, so that the bird can exercise its wings before the bird returns to the wild.

The bird seems like it will be ready to go soon. I'm very happy for the bird and thank my husband for caring for that bird.

If you find wild animals that seem injured or in need of help you should visit the Lindsay Wildlife Museum . I recommend that you go to this website http://www.wildlife-museum.org/

No comments: