Monday, January 22, 2007

People and Monkey

I remember when I was a child, an uncle (a friend of my father) asked me, “Do you know where the first men in this world came from?”

I first laughed and then I looked at him because I didn’t know the answer.


Then uncle told me that the first man came from a kind of large monkey, like a gorilla or an ape.

Our ancestors had tails on their backs and if the tip anyone’s tail turned yellow it meant that he would die soon.


One day, a farmer worked in the field. Accidentally, his tail touched the ground. When he took a shower, he found that t tail had turned to yellow at the end. He thought that he would die soon.


From that day, he didn’t go to work anymore. He enjoyed life and waited to die, but after he had spent all his money, he was still alive. He was very angry. He ran to the kitchen. He took a knife and cut off his tail.


Beginning with that farmer until now, people don’t have tails anymore.

No comments: