Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Like Room 101 Class Very Much

Before I used to sit in only one spot. I didn't like to change my seat at all. Sometimes I came to class late and I had to sit in another spot. I sat by new friends. I always learned something new about them. I felt good then.

Our teacher began a new rule. He wanted students to sit in groups of at least three people to do the grammar exercises. And he wanted students to do the conversation exercises with “different partners. Different tables.” Now I feel very comfortable sitting at any spot and with any partner.

To tell the truth, I like this class very much because my classmates are very nice and friendly. We all like a family.

The Room 101 class is very interesting. Every classmate is funny. They make me laugh every morning, especially Mr. Blum. He is the funniest in the class. He always brings up weird news.

Every morning Richard 's role is like a mother. He has to give food to the children. (He gives news.) He has to make every child happy. He must change food everyday to make the children have enough energy. That's why he is the busiest and the noisiest in the class.

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

Before I used to sit only at one spot. I didn't like to change my seat at all. Sometimes I come in the class late I have to seat another spot. I sit by a new friends. I have learned something new about them. I feel like it then.

From the time our teacher has a new rule. He wants the students to sit in group with three people to do the grammar exercise. And he wants the students to conversation with different partners and tablles. Now I feel very cofortable to sit at any spot or any parner to do the conversation.

To tell the truth I like this class very much because the classmates are very nice and friendly. We all look like a family.

Room 101 class is very interesting. Every classmate is funny. They make me laugh every morning. Especially Mr. Blum is the funniest in the class. He always brings up the weird news.

Every morning Richard 's role looks like a mother. He has to give food to the children. (He gives news.) He has to make every child happy. He must to change foods everyday to make the children have enough energy. That's why he is the busiest and the noiziet in the class.