Monday, January 22, 2007

A Husband and a Wife

A couple got married two years ago. One day, the husband drove his wife to a supermarket and dropped her at the market. His wife told him to pick her up at 12 o’clock.


Exactly at 12 o’clock, the husband came back to the market, but he didn’t see his wife. He called his wife’s cell phone. On the phone, his wife said, “I’m coming out, you wait for me a minute.”


When she came out of the market, she didn’t see her husband. Then she called her husband on his cell phone. Her husband said, “I am driving back home. You take a taxi.”


When the wife met the husband at home, the wife was very angry and said, “Why couldn’t you wait one more minute for me? I remember two years ago, I was always late one or two hours and you still waited for me.”


The husband said, “Yes, it was before our marriage and I waited for you many times. Now I can’t wait for you anymore, not even for one minute.”

1 comment:

Richard Blum said...

A couple were married two years ago, One day the husband drove his wife to a supermarket and dropped his wife at the market. His wife told him to pick her up at 12 o’clock.
Exactly 12 o’clock, the husband came back to the market, but he didn’t see his wife. He called his wife’s cell phone. On the phone, his wife said “I’m getting out, you wait me a minute.”
When she went out the market, she didn’t see her husband. The she called her husband.
Her husband said “I drive back home, you take a taxi.”
When the wife met the husband at home, the wife was very angry and said, “Why you can’t wait me one more minute? I remember two years ago. I always late one hour or two hours you still wait me.”
The husband said, “Yes, it was before our marriage and I had waited you many times. Now I can’t wait you anymore, even one minute.”